Important! Pacific Power's planned changes to the incentives and equipment qualifications associated with our energy efficiency program became effective January 1, 2014. For questions or additional clarification, please email HES@pacificpower.net.
Build for energy efficiency and earn cash incentives
Superior comfort. Lower energy costs. Reduced carbon footprint. All these benefits come with building an energy-efficient home. Plus, Pacific Power's New Homes program offers builders the opportunity to receive incentives for constructing high quality, energy-efficient single family homes.
- Incentive Application (for work completed on or before December 31, 2013)
- Incentive Application (for work completed on or after January 1, 2014)
- Eligible Customers
Energy Saving Benefits
- Reduce monthly utility costs with advanced construction techniques and high-performance products
- Use less electricity with energy-saving techniques that also drive superior home comfort
- Reduce a home's carbon footprint with advanced building techniques and products that result in less energy use
- Promote clean air and a healthy planet with tried-and-true energy-efficient features that significantly reduce energy use
Review the Incentive Application to determine eligibility requirements, incentive qualifications and review the list of required documents to submit for an incentive.
Incentive Application and required documents must be postmarked within 90 days of the purchase or completed installation. Incentive checks are issued within 45 days of receipt of the completed and approved Incentive Application. Incentives are not to exceed the purchase price of the equipment or service. Equipment and service work may be inspected for compliance. Incentives are subject to tariff approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information on how to receive your incentive.
Equipment Purchases and Services
|Whole Home BOP
(incentive no longer offered for work completed on or after December 31, 20130
|New Homes Central Air Conditioner||$100|
|New Homes Heat Pump||$250|
|New Homes Ductless Heat Pump||Up to $1300|
|New Homes Heat Pump Water Heater||Up to $800|
|New Homes Refrigerators||$35|
|New Homes Windows (electrically heated homes)||$1.00 / sq. ft.|
|New Homes Dishwasher
(incentive no longer offered for purchases on or after December 31, 2013)
|New Homes Attic Insulation
(incentive no longer offered for work completed on or after December 31, 2013)
Please refer to the Incentive Application for a complete list of qualifications and incentive requirements.