Get up to $500 cash back
Also referred to as a Super Bundle. Same incentives and qualifications apply.
Important! Rocky Mountain Power’s planned changes to the incentives and equipment qualifications associated with our energy efficiency program became effective April 14th. For questions or additional clarification, please email us.
The more you do, the more you save
Our Whole Home Upgrade package rewards you for making multiple energy-saving home improvements at the same time. By bundling qualified HVAC and weatherization upgrades together, you can dramatically reduce energy use and create a significantly more comfortable living space. Plus, you can earn a nice $500 bonus incentive up front, along with annual savings of up to $600.
Qualifications & Incentives
|Equipment Purchases and Services||Customer Incentive
(In addition to individual incentives)
Whole Home Upgrade
up to $200
Whole Home Upgrade
- Qualified weatherization and HVAC upgrades must be installed at the same time
- All requirements for individual incentives must be met and standard incentives will be paid on approved individual measures
- Additional bonus incentive will be paid after all “bundled” individual incentives are approved
- All individual incentive applications and associated required documentation must be submitted as one package at the same time.
- Applications must be postmarked within 90 days of work completion.
Whole Home Upgrade Option for homes with electric cooling
- 95% gas furnace with ECM, central air conditioner, attic insulation, and duct sealing and duct insulation
Whole Home Upgrade Options for homes with electric heating
- Ductless heat pump and attic insulation
- Heat pump (upgrade or conversion) with best practices installation and proper sizing, attic insulation, and duct sealing and duct insulation
- Ground source heat pump (upgrade and conversion), attic insulation, and duct sealing and duct insulation
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Idaho who purchase their electricity from Rocky Mountain Power on rate schedules 1 or 36 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Idaho where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 1 or 36 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Rocky Mountain Power accountholder.
How to Apply
Prior to starting a project, find a contractor using the Qualified Contractors list. Note that select incentives must be completed by a Qualified Contractor. Review the Incentive Application with your contractor to determine eligibility requirements, incentive qualifications and review the list of required documents to submit for an incentive.
Incentive Application and required documents must be postmarked within 90 days of the purchase or completed installation. Incentive checks are issued within 45 days of receipt of the completed and approved Incentive Application. Incentives are not to exceed the purchase price of the equipment or service. Equipment and service work may be inspected for compliance. Incentives are subject to tariff approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for questions regarding contractors or how to receive your incentive.