Important! Rocky Mountain Power’s planned changes to the incentives and equipment qualifications associated with our energy efficiency program will become effective April 14th. For questions or additional clarification, please email HES@rockymountainpower.net.
Save energy and water, and get cash back for purchasing qualifying energy-efficient washers!
Purchase a program-qualified clothes washer and you will use up to 40 percent less energy and 40 percent less water than with a conventional machine. Energy-efficient clothes washers extract more water during the spin cycle, reducing energy use for drying and wear and tear on your clothes so they last longer. If it's time to replace your clothes washer, the following links offer more information.
Energy Saving Benefits
- Qualified models use 40 percent less energy
- Protect natural resources by saving thousands of gallons of water a year
- Avoid greenhouse gas emissions by using less energy for every load
$50 customer incentive
- Unit must be on the Qualified Clothes Washers list at time of purchase.
- Unit must have a Modified Energy Factor, or MEF, of 2.2 or above and a Water Factor, or WF, of 4.5 or below
- Incentive Application must be postmarked within 90 days of purchase
Please see Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions.
Incentives are subject to Idaho Public Utilities Commission approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.