Cleaner dishes, reduced electricity bills, and cash back in your pocket!
Due to more efficient wash cycles and water heating, program-qualified dishwashers use up to 31 percent less energy and up to 33 percent less water than the minimum standard for energy consumption set by the federal government. Program-qualified dishwashers also boast improved washing systems for cleaner dishes and use significantly less water than conventional models. If it's time for a new dishwasher, consider buying a program-qualified model.
Energy Saving Benefits
- Save money on your electricity bill
- Reduce demand on your water heater
- Conserve natural resources by using less water for every wash
- Avoid greenhouse gas emissions by using less energy for every load
$20 customer incentive
- Unit must be on the Qualified Dishwashers list at time of purchase
- Unit must align with Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) Tier 1 (standard models)
- Visit the CEE website for a list of qualification information
- Compact dishwashers do not qualify for the incentive
- Incentive Application must be received within 90 days of purchase or installation.
Please see Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions. Incentives are subject to Idaho Public Utilities Commission approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.