Important! Rocky Mountain Power’s planned changes to the incentives and equipment qualifications associated with our energy efficiency program will become effective April 14th. For questions or additional clarification, please email HES@rockymountainpower.net.
Get cold, hard cash when you buy a qualified freezer!
When you buy a program-qualified freezer you'll use 20 percent less energy than with a standard model, significantly cutting your electricity costs without sacrificing performance or features. In fact, if you purchased your freezer before 1993, it is costing you an extra $40 each year on your utility bills compared to a new program-qualified model. If you bought it in the 1980s, it's costing you an extra $75 each year. Consider purchasing a program-qualified freezer today.
Energy Saving Benefits
- Use 20 percent less energy
- Save up to $75 a year
- Conserve natural resources by using less electricity
- Avoid greenhouse gas emissions by using less energy to freeze your food
$20 customer incentive
- Unit must be on the Qualified Freezer list at the time of purchase
- Unit must be 20% more efficient than federal minimum standard
- Incentive Application must be postmarked within 90 days of purchase
Please see Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions. Incentives are subject to Idaho Public Utilities Commission approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.