Hot water, hot offer: Warm up to huge savings on a GE GeoSpringTM Hybrid Water Heater. Make the switch today and receive $650 in limited-time discounts on one of the most efficient water heaters on the market. Call 1-800-942-0266 for details on this limited-time offer.
Other ENERGY STAR® heat pump water heaters are also available and can earn you up to $350 in wattsmart cash back incentives. These highly efficient water heaters save the average household $100-$200 per year on electric bills compared to standard models. With proper model selection, installation and maintenance, you can gain big cost savings by choosing ENERGY STAR.
- Incentive Application
- Participating & Program Qualified Contractors
- Hiring a Contractor
- Eligible Customers
Energy Saving Benefits
- Save money by using less energy to heat the water in your home
- Can significantly cut water heating costs
- Promote clean air by using less energy
- Avoid greenhouse gas emissions by using less energy
Prior to starting a project, find a contractor using the Idaho Participating and Program Qualified Contractors list. Note that select incentives must be completed by a Program Qualified Contractor. Review the Incentive Application with your contractor to determine eligibility requirements, incentive qualifications and review the list of required documents to submit for an incentive.
Incentive Application and required documents must be postmarked within 90 days of the purchase or completed installation. Incentive checks are issued within 45 days of receipt of the completed and approved Incentive Application. Incentives are not to exceed the purchase price of the equipment or service. Equipment and service work may be inspected for compliance. Incentives are subject to tariff approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for questions regarding contractors or how to receive your incentive.
Equipment Purchases and Services
|Heat pump water heater||$350||$50|
- Work must be completed by either a participating or qualified program trade ally
- Heat pump water heater must be ENERGY STAR qualified
- List of qualified heat pump water heaters available online at energystar.gov
- Previous water heater must be an electric water heater
- Completed Heat Pump Water Heater Installation Worksheet must be submitted with incentive applications
- Incentive application and required documents must be postmarked within 90 days of work completion