The Super Bundle is a bonus incentive that promotes a whole-home approach to energy efficiency. Upgrading to energy-efficient HVAC systems, adding insulation to your home, and sealing and insulating your ducts are major investments, but investments that result in major savings. The Super Bundle is a reward for homeowners who take big steps to save more energy and install multiple qualifying energy upgrades at the same time.
- Incentive Application
- Participating & Program Qualified Contractors
- Hiring a Contractor
- Eligible Customers
Energy Saving Benefits
- Save more money by using less energy in your home
- Promote clean air by using less energy
- Avoid harmful greenhouse gas emissions by using less energy
Prior to starting a project, find a contractor using the Idaho Participating and Program Qualified Contractors list. Note that select incentives must be completed by a Program Qualified Contractor. Review the Incentive Application with your contractor to determine eligibility requirements, incentive qualifications and review the list of required documents to submit for an incentive.
Incentive Application and required documents must be received within 90 days of the purchase or completed installation. Incentive checks are issued within 45 days of receipt of the completed and approved Incentive Application. Incentives are not to exceed the purchase price of the equipment or service. Equipment and service work may be inspected for compliance. Incentives are subject to tariff approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for questions regarding contractors or how to receive your incentive.
Equipment Purchases and Services
Customer Incentive(In addition to individual incentives)
For homes with electric cooling
|up to $200|
($1,000 cap on total combined incentives)
For homes with electric heating
- Qualified weatherization and HVAC upgrades must be installed at the same time
- All requirements for individual incentives must be met and standard incentives will be paid on approved individual measures
- Additional bonus incentive will be paid after all “bundled” individual incentives are approved
- All individual incentive applications and associated required documentation must be submitted as one package at the same time.
- Applications must be received within 90 days of work completion.
Super Bundle Option for homes with electric cooling
95% gas furnace with ECM, central air conditioner, attic insulation, and duct sealing and duct insulation
- Ductless heat pump and attic insulation
- Heat pump (upgrade or conversion) with best practices installation and proper sizing, attic insulation, and duct sealing and duct insulation
- Ground source heat pump (upgrade and conversion), attic insulation, and duct sealing and duct insulation