If you're in the market for light fixtures, it pays to consider energy-efficient options.
Energy-efficient light fixtures reduce energy use by providing savings year after year. ENERGY STAR light fixtures are designed for energy-efficient compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) and light-emitting diodes (LEDs), providing additional savings on replacement light bulbs. Energy-efficient lighting fixtures are available in hundreds of decorative styles and come equipped with convenient features.
If you're remodeling or building a new home, consider installing ENERGY STAR qualified light fixtures. With cash incentives available for buying ENERGY STAR qualified lighting, you get cash back in your pocket and save on your electricity bill year after year.
Energy Saving Benefits
- Save electricity when you switch from conventional light fixtures to qualified light fixtures
- Save money on light bulb replacements in your qualified light fixture by using CFL or LED bulbs that last up to 10 times longer than incandescent bulbs
- Reduce energy consumption
- Avoid greenhouse gas emissions by using less energy
- Light fixtures must be ENERGY STAR qualified
- Light fixtures must be hard-wired and permanently installed. Torchiere and portable fixtures do not qualify
- Incentive not to exceed purchase price
- Incentive Application must be postmarked within 90 days of purchase
Please see Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions. Incentives are subject to tariff approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.