Important! Pacific Power's planned changes to the incentives and equipment qualifications associated with our energy efficiency program will become effective January 1, 2014. On September 20, 2013 the program retired incentives for CFLs in new homes. For questions or additional clarification, please email HES@pacificpower.net.
Cleaner dishes, reduced electricity bills, and cash back in your pocket!
Due to more efficient wash cycles and water heating, program qualified dishwashers use up to 31 percent less energy and up to 33 percent less water than the minimum standard for energy consumption set by the federal government. Program dishwashers also boast improved washing systems for cleaner dishes and use significantly less water than conventional models. If it's time for a new dishwasher, consider buying a program qualified model.
- Incentive Application
- Solicitud de Incentivo (Spanish version)
- Qualified Dishwashers
- Eligible Customers
Energy Saving Benefits
- Save money on your electricity bill
- Reduce demand on your water heater
- Conserve natural resources by using less water for every wash
- Avoid greenhouse gas emissions by using less energy for every load
Dishwashers$20 customer incentive
- Unit must be on the Qualified Dishwashers list at time of purchase
- Unit must align with Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) Tier 1 (standard models)
- Visit the CEE website for a list of qualification information
- Compact dishwasher models do not qualify
- Incentive Application must be postmarked within 90 days of purchase
Please see Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions. Incentives are subject to Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.