Important! Pacific Power's planned changes to the incentives and equipment qualifications associated with our energy efficiency program will become effective January 1, 2014. On September 20, 2013 the program retired incentives for CFLs in new homes. For questions or additional clarification, please email HES@pacificpower.net.
Get cold, hard cash when you buy a qualified freezer!
When you buy an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer you'll use 10 percent less energy than with a standard model, significantly cutting your electricity costs without sacrificing performance or features. In fact, if you purchased your freezer before 1993, it is costing you an extra $35 each year on your utility bills compared to a new ENERGY STAR qualified model. If you bought it in the 1980s, it's costing you an extra $70 each year. Consider purchasing an ENERGY STAR freezer today.
- Incentive Application
- Solicitud de Incentivo (Spanish version)
- Qualified Freezers
- Eligible Customers
- Freezer Recycling
Energy Saving Benefits
- Use 10 percent less energy
- Save up to $70 a year
- Conserve natural resources by using less electricity
- Avoid greenhouse gas emissions by using less energy to freeze your food
$20 customer incentive
- Freezers must be listed as ENERGY STAR qualified on the ENERGY STAR website at time of purchase
- Incentive Application must be postmarked within 90 days of purchase
Please see Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions. Incentives are subject to Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.