Get $50 cash back
Stop hanging your energy bill out to dry
Upgrade to an efficient clothes washer and receive up to $50 cash back on your purchase. These high-efficiency machines use as much as 40 percent less energy and water than conventional models, helping you to save time, energy and money with each load of laundry.
Qualifications & Incentives
$50 customer incentive
- Unit must be CEE Tier 2 and above
- Unit must be on the Qualified Clothes Washers List at time of purchase
Homes equipped with gas domestic water heating and a gas dryer do not qualify for the incentive
Additional program requirements:
- Incentive Application and required documents must be submitted online within 90 days of purchase
- For customers applying for multifamily properties, please contact the program at [email protected] for details on how to apply
Required documents for online submission:
- Itemized receipt
- Third Party Payment Addendum for applicants who would like to forward payment to a third party not listed on the utility account
- IRS W-9 Form, if applicable*
*Applicable only to businesses and non-individual customers applying for incentives
Please see the Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions. Incentives and qualifications are subject to Idaho Public Utilities Commission approval. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Idaho who purchase their electricity from Rocky Mountain Power on rate schedules 1 or 36 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Idaho where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 1 or 36 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Rocky Mountain Power accountholder.
How to Apply
You will need these items to apply online for your incentive:
- Rocky Mountain Power account number
- Electronic image of your receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product.
- Please allow six weeks plus mail service time for delivery of your incentive check after your application and receipt has been received and approved. Missing information may delay processing and delivery of your incentive check.
- You can locate your account number on your statement as shown below.
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status online. Please allow 48 hours for your online application to load in our system.