Get $20 cash back
The incentive for dishwashers is no longer offered for purchases completed on or after October 24, 2014. Applications for purchases completed on or before October 23, 2014, will be accepted if postmarked within 90 days of purchase.
Qualifications & Incentives
Requirements for purchases on or before October 23, 2014
$20 customer incentive
- Unit must align with Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) Tier 1 (standard models)
- Visit the CEE website for a list of qualification information
- Compact dishwashers do not qualify for the incentive
- Dishwasher must be on the Qualified Dishwashers list at time of purchase
Additional program requirements:
- Incentive Application and required documents must be postmarked or submitted online within 90 days of purchase
- Checks are only payable to the account holder or verified third party payee
- Incentives are not to exceed the purchase price of the equipment
- Appliance and Lighting Application, completed and signed
- Itemized receipt
- IRS W-9 Form, if applicable*
*Applicable only to businesses and non-individual customers applying for incentives
Please see the Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions. Incentives and qualifications are subject to Utah Public Service Commission approval and may change with 45 days' notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Utah who purchase their electricity from Rocky Mountain Power on rate schedules 1, 2, or 3 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Utah where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 1, 2 or 3 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Rocky Mountain Power account holder.
How to Apply
You will need these items to apply online for your incentive:
- Rocky Mountain Power account number
- Electronic image of your receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product.
- Please allow six weeks plus mail service time for delivery of your incentive check after we receive your approved application and receipt.
- You can locate your account number on your statement as shown below.
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status. Please allow 48 hours for your application to load in our system.