Get up to $100 cash back
Cool down your home and energy bill
Receive big cash-back savings on evaporative coolers. Qualified permanent models use up to 75 percent less energy than central AC to cool the same amount of space. Plus, they can cost about half as much to purchase as a comparable central AC system.
Qualifications & Incentives
|Equipment Purchases and Services
Tier 1 Evaporative Cooler
Tier 2 Evaporative Cooler
- Incentives are available for existing homes only
- Incentive amount cannot exceed the total cost of the purchase
- Unit must be new, first time installation
- Unit must be the current primary cooling source for the home
- Unit may be installed by either the homeowner or by a Participating or Qualified Contractor
- Incentive Application must be postmarked within 90 days of purchase
- Additional incentive-specific qualifications and required documentation are listed below.
Tier 1 evaporative coolers
2,000 – 3,499 CFM
Tier 2 evaporative coolers
Minimum of 3,500 CFM
- Itemized receipt or contractor invoice
- Third Party Payment Addendum for applicants who would like to forward payment to a third party not listed on the utility account
Residential electric customers residing in the state of California who purchase their electricity from Pacific Power on rate schedules D, DL-6, DS-8, DM-9 or NEM-35 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of California where the tenant is billed on rate schedules D, DL-6, DS-8, DM-9 or NEM-35 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Pacific Power account holder.
How to Apply
You will need these items to apply online for your incentive:
- Pacific Power account number
- Electronic image of your receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product.
- Please allow six weeks plus mail service time for delivery of your incentive check after we receive your approved application and receipt.
- You can locate your account number on your statement as shown below.
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status online. Please allow 48 hours for your online application to load in our system.