Twist and save with efficient CFLs
Participating retailers offer discount pricing on qualified compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs). There’s no easier or quicker way to get on the path to greater home energy savings. Make the switch to ENERGY STAR® rated CFLs and lower your lighting costs by up to 75 percent. Look for our Rocky Mountain Power logo to find specially priced bulbs.
Qualifications & Incentives
Light bulbs must be ENERGY STAR qualified CFLs. Available for purchase from participating retailers. Incentives are subject to tariff approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
- Introducing the Dollar Four-Pack
For a limited time, get four CFL bulbs for a single dollar at select retailers.
Click on the PDF link for a printable version of all qualified bulbs
The Home Depot
- 4900 E 2nd St Casper, WY 82609
- 1925 Foothill Blvd Rock Springs, WY 82901
- 6220 Menard Drive Casper, WY 82609
- 723 Cy Ave Casper, WY 82601
- 200 Uinta Dr Green River, WY 82935
- 520 E Pine Ave Kemmerer, WY 83101
- 4749 W Yellowstone HWY Mountain View, WY 82604
- 835 W Pine St Pinedale, WY 82941
- 1016 W Spruce ST Rawlins, WY 82301
- 1401 Dewar Drive Rock Springs, WY 82901
- 125 N Second St Evanston, WY 82930
- 201 Gateway Blvd Rock Springs, WY 82901
- 4400 E 2nd St Casper, WY 82609
- Choose the Right Bulb
ENERGY STAR qualified CFLs last up to 10 times longer than traditional incandescents and can save you up to $25 in energy costs per bulb.
Get more lumens out of your watts
CFLs should be judged by the amount of light they provide (lumens) rather than the amount of energy they consume (watts). The more lumens, the brighter the light.
Find the right color temperature
Kelvin numbers have a warmer color, while higher kelvin numbers have a cooler color. For light that most closely matches the color of an incandescent bulb, choose bulbs labeled “warm white” or “soft white.”
We’ve outlined some common myths associated with CFLs to help customers better understand the benefits.