Get up to $50 cash back
Open up to a fridge that saves
Be wattsmart and cool your food for less. Make the switch to a qualified high-efficiency refrigerator and earn $75 cash back. These high-efficiency fridges deliver energy savings of up to 20 percent over conventional models, allowing you to reduce your electricity costs without sacrificing performance or features.
Qualifications & Incentives
$50 customer incentive
Unit must be CEE Tier 2 or higher to qualify
Unit must be on the Qualified Refrigerators List at time of purchase
Additional program requirements:
- Incentive Application and required documents must be submitted online within 90 days of purchase
- Checks are only payable to the account holder or verified third party payee
- Incentives are not to exceed the purchase price of the equipment
- For customers applying for multifamily properties, please contact the program at [email protected] for details on how to apply
- Refrigerator Application, completed and submitted
- Itemized receipt
- Third Party Payment Addendum for applicants who would like to forward payment to a third party not listed on the utility account
- IRS W-9 Form, if applicable*
*Applicable only to businesses and non-individual customers applying for incentives
Please see the Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions. Incentives and qualifications are subject to Wyoming Public Service Commission approval. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Wyoming who purchase their electricity from Rocky Mountain Power on rate schedules 2 or 18 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Wyoming where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 2 or 18 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Rocky Mountain Power account holder.
How to Apply
You will need these items to apply online for your incentive:
- Rocky Mountain Power account number
- Electronic image of your receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product.
- Please allow six weeks plus mail service time for delivery of your incentive check after your application and receipt has been received and approved. Missing information may delay processing and delivery of your incentive check
- You can locate your account number on your statement as shown below.
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status. Please allow 48 hours for your online application to load in our system.