Get up to $60 cash back
A simple way to plug in and save
Advanced power strips provide an easy method for reducing wasted energy caused by vampire draw, or standby power. Vampire draw occurs when plugged-in devices throughout your home continue drawing power even when turned off. It happens with your TV, computer, even your phone, and it can add up to nearly 10 percent of your total electricity use. By plugging into an advanced power strip, you can shut out the vampire draw and save as much as $30 a year in energy costs.
Qualifications & Incentives
|Equipment Purchases||Customer Incentive|
|Advanced Power Strip - Load Sensing||up to $10|
|Advanced Power Strip - Occupancy Sensing||up to $32|
|Advanced Power Strip - Infrared Sensing||up to $60|
- Unit must be on the Qualified Advanced Power Strip list at time of purchase
- Incentive not to exceed purchase price
- Incentive application must be submitted online or postmarked within 90 days of purchase
Please see the Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions. Incentives are subject to Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Washington who purchase their electricity from Pacific Power on rate schedules 16, 17 or 18 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Washington where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 16, 17 or 18 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Pacific Power accountholder.
How to Apply
You will need these items to apply online for your incentive:
- Pacific Power account number
- Electronic image of your receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product.
- Please allow six weeks plus mail service time for delivery of your incentive check after we receive your approved application and receipt.
- You can locate your account number on your statement as shown below.
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status. Please allow 48 hours for your application to load in our system.