Get up to $10 cash back
Efficient light fixtures turn on the savings
Earn cash back on qualified light fixtures and see the savings on your electricity bill. Many ENERGY STAR® light fixtures are designed for long-lasting CFL and LED bulbs, which offer superior performance and up to 75 percent greater efficiency than ordinary incandescent bulbs. Efficient light fixtures are available in hundreds of decorative styles and hard-wired options, and include all of the convenient features you’ve come to expect.
Please note: You can not use a light fixture application to apply for light bulb incentives. Qualified bulbs already have an instant discount built into the purchase price at the store.
Qualifications & Incentives
50% of fixture cost up to $10
- Fixtures must be hardwired
- Torchiere and portable fixtures do not qualify
- Unit(s) must be on the Qualified CFL Light Fixtures or Qualified LED Light Fixtures list at time of purchase
Additional Program Requirements
- Incentive Application and required documents must be postmarked or submitted online within 90 days of purchase
- Checks are only payable to the account holder or verified third party payee
- Incentives are not to exceed the purchase price of the equipment
- For customers applying for multifamily properties, please contact the program at email@example.com for details on how to apply
- Appliance and Lighting Application, completed and signed
- Itemized receipt
- IRS W-9 Form, if applicable*
*Applicable only to businesses and non-individual customers applying for incentives
Please see Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions. Incentives are subject to Wyoming Public Service Commission approval. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Wyoming who purchase their electricity from Rocky Mountain Power on rate schedules 2 or 18 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Wyoming where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 2 or 18 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Rocky Mountain Power account holder.
How to Apply
You will need these items to apply online for your incentive
- Rocky Mountain Power account number
- Electronic image of your receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product
- Please allow six weeks plus mail service time for delivery of your incentive check after your application and receipt has been received and approved. Missing information may delay processing and delivery of your incentive check
- You can locate your account number on your statement as shown below
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status. Please allow 48 hours for your online application to load in our system.