Get $600 cash back
A hot deal on heat pump water heaters
Save big when you upgrade to a high-performance heat pump water heater. Earn cash back on your purchase and watch your water heating costs drop. Qualified models can save the average household $100 a year on electric bills.
Qualifications & Incentives
|Equipment Purchases and Services||Customer Incentive|
|Heat pump water heater||$600*|
*Note: customer incentive subject to change at any time.
- Incentives are available for existing homes only.
- Incentive amount cannot exceed the total cost of the project.
- All required documentation must be postmarked within 90 days of the work completed date.
- Additional incentive-specific qualifications and required documentation are listed below.
- Work must be completed by a Participating Plumbing Contractor.
- Equipment must meet the Northern Climate Specification found at – neea.org/northernclimatespec.
- Previous water heater must be an electric water heater.
- Required documents include:
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Washington who purchase their electricity from Pacific Power on rate schedules 16, 17 or 18 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Washington where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 16, 17 or 18 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Pacific Power accountholder.
How to Apply
Prior to starting a project, find a contractor using the Participating Plumbing Contractor list. Note that select incentives must be completed by a Qualified Contractor. Review the incentive application with your contractor to determine eligibility requirements, incentive qualifications and review the list of required documents to submit for an incentive.
Incentive application and required documents must be postmarked within 90 days of the work completed date. Incentive checks are issued within six weeks of receipt of the completed and approved incentive application. Allow time for mail service delivery. Incentives are not to exceed the purchase price of the equipment or service. Equipment and service work may be inspected for compliance. Incentives are subject to Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.