Get $200 cash back
Prevent air leaks and boost efficiency
Save on air sealing services that work to prevent air from leaking in and out of your home structure. By blocking these leaks you can save up to $150 every year in energy costs. You’ll also enjoy greater home comfort, improved indoor air quality and a significant increase in heating and cooling efficiency.
Qualifications & Incentives
|Equipment Purchases and Services||Customer Incentive|
- Must be an existing home, not new construction
- An electric heating system must serve at least 80% of the home’s conditioned living space
- Electric heat is defined as a permanently installed system consisting of an electric furnace, heat
- pump or electric zonal heating system (baseboard or ceiling/wall heaters) serving as the home’s
- current primary heat source (space heaters do not qualify)
- Non-electric heating sources do not qualify, including gas furnaces, oil, or propane
- Trade ally must be on California Weatherization Trade Ally List
To recieve Air Sealing incentive
- Must meet the specifications found in the California Technical Specifications Manual
- Mail all documents to they are postmarked within 90 days of completion of the qualifying product purchase or service completion
- Required documents include
Residential electric customers residing in the state of California who purchase their electricity from Pacific Power on rate schedules D, DL-6, DS-8, DM-9 or NEM-35 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of California where the tenant is billed on rate schedules D, DL-6, DS-8, DM-9 or NEM-35 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Pacific Power account holder.
How to Apply
Prior to starting a project, find a contractor using the California Weatherization Qualified Contractors list. Note that select incentives must be completed by a qualified program trade ally. Review the incentive application with your trade ally to determine eligibility requirements, incentive qualifications and review the list of required documents to submit for an incentive.
Incentive Application and required documents must be postmarked within 90 days of the work completed date. Incentive checks are issued within 45 days of receipt of the completed and approved incentive application. Checks are only payable to the account holder. Incentives are not to exceed the purchase price of the equipment or service. Equipment and service work may be inspected for compliance. Incentives are subject to tariff approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.