Get $275 cash back
Use half the energy to dry your clothes
Unlike standard dryers, which discard the hot air used to dry clothing by releasing it outside, heat pump dryers can actually repurpose that heat. The process involves capturing the hot air that would have been wasted, removing the moisture in the air and recycling it as a heat source for the next load of laundry. Using this method, heat pump clothes dryers can save up to 50 percent compared to conventional electric dryers. Hybrid heat pump dryers, which feature an electric resistance element as a supplemental heating source, provide another efficient option that splits the line between traditional electric dryers and full-on heat pump dryers.
Qualifications & Incentives
|Heat pump clothes dryer||$275|
|Hybrid heat pump clothes dryer||$275|
- Unit must be on the Qualified Heat Pump Clothes Dryer list at time of purchase
Additional program requirements:
- Incentive Application must be postmarked within 90 days of purchase
- Incentive Application, completed and signed*
- Third Party Payment Addendum for applicants who would like to forward payment to a third party not listed on the utility account
- IRS W-9 Form, if applicable**
*If mailing, please make copies for your records and note the date mailed on the application
**Applicable only to businesses and non-individual customers, including landlords, applying for incentives
Incentives are associated with the Home Energy Savings (HES) program January 1, 2018 tariff filing approved by the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission. All incentives are subject to change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Washington who purchase their electricity from Pacific Power on rate schedules 16, 17 or 18 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Washington where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 16, 17 or 18 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Pacific Power accountholder.
How to Apply
You will need these items to apply online for your incentive:
- Pacific Power account number
- Electronic image of your receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product.
- Please allow six weeks plus mail service time for delivery of your incentive check after we receive your approved application and receipt.
- You can locate your account number on your statement as shown below.
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status. Please allow 48 hours for your application to load in our system.