The incentive for advanced power strips is no longer offered for purchases on or after January 1, 2018. Applications for purchases completed on or before December 31, 2017, will be accepted if submitted online or postmarked within 90 days of purchase. For more information or questions, please email email@example.com
Qualifications & Incentives
For purchases made on or before December 31, 2017
|Equipment Purchases||Customer Incentive|
|Advanced Power Strip - Load Sensing||$10|
|Advanced Power Strip - Occupancy Sensing||$32|
|Advanced Power Strip - Infrared Sensing||$60|
- Unit must be on the Qualified Advanced Power Strip list at time of purchase
- Incentive not to exceed purchase price
- Incentive application must be submitted online or postmarked within 90 days of purchase
Incentives are associated with the November 7, 2016 tariff filing approved by the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission. All incentives are subject to change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Washington who purchase their electricity from Pacific Power on rate schedules 16, 17 or 18 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Washington where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 16, 17 or 18 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Pacific Power accountholder.
How to Apply
You will need these items to apply for your incentive:
- Pacific Power account number
- Your purchase receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product
- Complete and submit your application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product.
- Please allow six weeks plus mail service time for delivery of your incentive check after we receive your approved application and receipt.
- You can locate your account number on your statement as shown below.
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status. Please allow 48 hours for your application to load in our system.