Get $20 cash back
Important! Pacific Power’s planned changes to the incentives and equipment qualifications associated with our energy efficiency program became effective May 12th. For questions or additional clarification, please email us.
Join the energy-efficient clean plate club
The incentive for dishwashers is no longer offered for purchases completed on or after May 12, 2014. Applications for purchases completed on or before May 11, 2014 will be accepted if postmarked within 90 days.
Qualifications & Incentives
For Purchases on or before May 11, 2014
$20 customer incentive
- Unit must be on the Qualified Dishwashers list at time of purchase
- Unit must align with Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) Tier 1
- Visit the CEE website for a list of qualification information
- Incentive application must be postmarked within 90 days of purchase
Please see Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions. Incentives are subject to California Public Utilities Commission approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of California who purchase their electricity from Pacific Power on rate schedules D, DL-6, DS-8, DM-9 or NEM-35 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of California where the tenant is billed on rate schedules D, DL-6, DS-8, DM-9 or NEM-35 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Pacific Power account holder.
How to Apply
For purchases on or before May 11, 2014
You will need these items to apply online for your incentive:
- Pacific Power account number
- Electronic image of your receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product.
- Please allow six weeks plus mail service time for delivery of your incentive check after we receive your approved application and receipt.
- You can locate your account number on your statement as shown below.
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status. Please allow 48 hours for your online application to load in our system.