Get up to $50 cash back
Stop hanging your energy bill out to dry
Upgrade to an efficient clothes washer and receive up to $50 cash back on your purchase. These high-efficiency machines use as much as 40 percent less energy and water than conventional models, helping you to save time, energy and money with each load of laundry.
Qualifications & Incentives
$50 customer incentive
- Unit must be on the Qualified Clothes Washer list at time of purchase
- Unit must have an Integrated Modified Energy Factor, or IMEF, of 2.75 or higher
Additional program requirements:
- Incentive Application must be postmarked within 90 days of purchase
- Homes equipped with gas domestic water heating and a gas dryer do not qualify for the incentive
- Incentive Application, completed and signed
- Itemized receipt
- Third Party Payment Addendum for applicants who would like to forward payment to a third party not listed on the utility account
- IRS W-9 Form, if applicable*
*Applicable only to businesses and non-individual customers applying for incentives
To determine the Integrated Modified Energy Factor, or IMEF, visit ENERGYSTAR.gov. Please see Incentive Application for a list of required documentation and additional terms and conditions. Incentives are subject to Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Washington who purchase their electricity from Pacific Power on rate schedules 16, 17 or 18 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Washington where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 16, 17 or 18 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Pacific Power accountholder.
How to Apply
You will need these items to apply online for your incentive:
- Pacific Power account number
- Electronic image of your receipt that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product.
- Please allow six weeks plus mail service time for delivery of your incentive check after we receive your approved application and receipt.
- You can locate your account number on your statement as shown below.
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status. Please allow 48 hours for your application to load in our system.