Get $200 cash back
Also referred to as a Super Bundle. Same incentives and qualifications apply.
The more you do, the more you save
Our Whole Home Upgrade package rewards you for making multiple energy-saving home improvements at the same time. By bundling qualified HVAC and weatherization upgrades together, you can dramatically reduce energy use and create a significantly more comfortable living space. Plus, you can earn a nice $200 bonus incentive up front, along with annual savings of up to $600.
If your property is gas-heated, you may be eligible for additional incentives on a new high-efficiency furnace through the Questar Gas® ThermWise® Rebates Program. Visit ThermWise.com for more information.
Qualifications & Incentives
Equipment Purchases and Services
Gas furnace and central air conditioner bundle:
up to $200
- A bonus incentive is available to customers who install qualified weatherization and HVAC upgrades at the same time (as part of one continuous project timeframe)
- All requirements for individual incentives must be met and standard incentives will be paid on approved individual measures
- Additional bonus incentive will be paid after all “bundled” individual incentives are approved
- All individual incentive applications and associated required documentation must be submitted as one package at the same time.
- Applications must be postmarked within 90 days of the work completed date (except central air conditioner best practices installation incentive)
- Only one bonus incentive offered for the lifetime of the home
- Available in single-family homes only
Please review our tips for hiring a contractor.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Utah who purchase their electricity from Rocky Mountain Power on rate schedules 1, 2, or 3 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Utah where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 1, 2 or 3 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070. Incentive checks are only issued in the name of the Rocky Mountain Power account holder.
How to Apply
Prior to starting a project, find a contractor using the Qualified HVAC Contractor list. Note that select incentives must be completed by a Qualified Contractor. Review the Incentive Application with your contractor to determine eligibility requirements, incentive qualifications and review the list of required documents to submit for an incentive.
Incentive Application and required documents must be postmarked within 90 days of the work completed date. Incentive checks are issued within 45 days of receipt of the completed and approved Incentive Application. Checks are only payable to the account holder or verified third party payee. Incentives are not to exceed the purchase price of the equipment or service. Equipment and service work may be inspected for compliance. Incentives are subject to tariff approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for questions regarding trade allies or how to receive your incentive.